Revision as of 13:43, 1 March 2019 by Tao (Created page with "Various ideas for features. * A (prominent) "contact us" link as an easy way for users to get involved * Flexible group settings ** Public visibility ** Voting patterns (e.g....")
Various ideas for features.
- A (prominent) "contact us" link as an easy way for users to get involved
- Flexible group settings
- Public visibility
- Voting patterns (e.g. minimum duration, % needed to pass, etc.
- Security (can new members see past messages? Is it invite-only? etc.)
- Easily accessible help page or FAQ
- Intra-group communication
- Need to work out the details here. How do groups discover one another? Does communication start by creating a one-off chat room?
- A map with local groups
- Subscribing to a Wobbly group through email, or posting through email
- Customise the colors used in a group